This Instant Pot Healthy Turkey Chili is one of my Fall staple recipes! I love how quick and easy it comes together! The Instant Pot makes this recipe a one-pot recipe which is nice because it makes for easy cleanup! This recipe is made with ground turkey, beans, fresh bell peppers, and a blend of delicious seasonings. Make it with me!
HEALTHY, DELICIOUS FALL RECIPE
Fall for me means two things, Pumpkin Spice & Soup Season!! It finally cools off enough to start making delicious hot soups again! One of my fall staples CHILI! This Healthy Turkey Chili is my very favorite recipe!
This chili is made with ground turkey, beans, bell peppers, and delicious seasonings that make this recipe hearty and flavorful! Everybody loves it!
In these pictures I am wearing my new fall set from Kiava Clothing. I am obsessed with Kiava because everything is so cute, soft, and stylish! In case you didn’t know, Kiava is a local company with a wide variety of workout clothing products! Jackets, leggings, shorts, sports bras, hoodies, tees, and so much more! https://kiavaclothing.com/
I’m wearing the Layered Pull Over in speckled, Full Length Cut Out Leggings in charcoal, and the Endurance Bra in lightning! Check them out if you haven’t before because they are the best! https://kiavaclothing.com/
I have included both Instant Pot, Crockpot, and Stove Top directions for this recipe below! My preferred method of cooking is in the Instant Pot, because it’s the fastest way! But you do you, I’ve given instructions for all!
DISGUISING THE VEGGIES
I have found that if you use yellow, orange, or red bell peppers, you can hide them easily so little ones won’t even know that they are in there after it’s cooked! Green bell peppers work, but again, they will be green and noticeable in the chili! Just food for thought when you’re feeding your families!
You can also add yellow squash, cauliflower rice, and carrots if you want to load up the veggies! Totally OK! Add a half a cup of each
LIKE THIS RECIPE AND WANT TO SAVE IT FOR LATER? PIN IT TO PINTEREST HERE!
HEALTHY TURKEY CHILI
Instant Pot Healthy Turkey Chili is a fall staple! This recipe comes together in no time, and the Instant Pot makes everything taste delicious! A family favorite, one-pot recipe!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 chopped bell peppers
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 large can whole diced tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans, rinse, rinsed & drained
- 1 can Ican Great Northern Beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 can no bean chili
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional: top with shredded cheese
- Turn the Instant Pot to sauté.
- Add the onions and cook for a few minutes.
- Next, add ground turkey and cook until browned.
- Chop bell peppers and add to the pot. Turn the Instant Pot to off. Deglaze the pan with the chicken broth.
- Next, add all the canned ingredients, creamed corn, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, great northern beans, no bean chili, and tomato paste.
- Measure and add chili powder, oregano, and salt & pepper! Stir.
- Lock the lid, set the valve to seal, and manually set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When the timer sounds, quick release the pressure and serve.
* Add additional veggies if you want! Cauliflower rice, yellow squash, and carrots would be delicious!
*You can leave the Instant Pot on keep warm, which is the L 0:00 and will start counting up, for up to 8 hours! The pot will naturally release the pressure and keep the food warm until you are ready to eat it.
* This recipe can also be cooking on the stovetop. In a large pot, follow the instructions above until step 7. Instead, simply place the lid on and allow chili to simmer on low heat for 30 minutes to one hour.
* This recipe can also be cooked in crock pot on low all day. Just brown the meat and cook the onions before adding them to the pot.
NUTRITION INFORMATION: YIELD: 6
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 349 TOTAL FAT: 11g CARBOHYDRATES: 37g PROTEIN: 27g
Made this tonight for dinner and it was delicious! Thanks for sharing!!